Two days newborn photography workshop Los Angeles
September 8-9 Los Angeles newborn photography workshop
TUITION | The cost of the two day workshop is 1200$
Studio Address: 1010 S Robertson Blvd, suite E, Los Angeles, CA 90035
Indianapolis 12-13 September
TUITION | The cost of the two day workshop is 1200$
Studio Address: Stutz Art and Business Center 1060 N Capitol Ave, E345
600$ just 2 days workshop no additional staff is included
800$ includes (workbook with all the all the poses, lifestyle photography brochure, brochure/Gide through the 3 moth old baby session, session flow brochure. Total 4 brochures.
Also you will get 3 month free access to online school.
workbook RUS and English upon your request, the rest available just in RUS.
Tuition is non-refundable. There is a limited seating of 10 students per workshop session. The two-day class begins at 10:00 am ending at 4:00 pm.
During the workshop all the following topics will be covered:
Both day will begin with a detailed information from 10:00 till 11:00, followed by practical posing and photographing. Participants will be encouraged to take their own photos of the babies in each set up. Natalya will help to each students in every step of the process- from getting the correct angle and composition. Don’t worry about time, Natalya allow to each student enough time to get it right .
- Use of natural (if the studio have one) and studio light (technique of proper lighting, how to find the perfect light in any situation) Lighting is the most important component to newborn photography. Natalya will explain why lighting is so important and will demonstrate how to find the perfect light in any situation. Both studio lighting as well as natural lighting will be covered.
- Achieving a “hazy” look in the photos, working with JPEG and RAW files. What the best one to work with.
- Advanced camera settings, all you need to know to get the best result. Custom WB (Kelvin).
- A step-by-step breakdown of a newborn session will be shown. Composition why it is important. Transition from pose to pose, without disturbing. How to photograph unsettle babies. Awake shoots. Must have shoots /family images/. How to capture emotional connections between parents and the baby.
- How to create the best environment for your clients and the baby, no matter where is the session will be held.
- Learn how to achieve many angles out of each setup (this will help to provide beautiful gallery for your clients).
- Natalya will explain the process of setting up for the session prior to the baby’s arrival. Props preparation.
- Editing in Lightroom and Photoshop. Please, note that you need to have basic knowledge of these programs to be able to fully understand the new material. Natalya will screencast all the editing. After workshop you will get the video.
- Free sessions, how to get the maximum benefit of them.
- A workbook. It has 54 pages of structured information featuring detailed instructions (text descriptions and a schema) for each of the basic poses + blank pages you can use to take notes during the workshop (not for all the workshops) includes in 800$
- Instant access from your tablet to the photos taken by Natalya during the workshop session. This one plus the workbook will help you get the maximum benefit from the workshop. For everyone
- 3 month free access to online school. Russian language, most of the poses covered.
- Вы можете посмотреть программу на русском языке вот тут
Это программа для России. Имейте ввиду, что наш Мастер-класс 2 дня, поэтому информации будет больше.
Все брошюры и доступ к онлайн школе и обучающему акканту в инстаграмм, будет дан только тем, кто оплатит мастер класс за 1200$ (ссылки кликабельны)
EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS FOR THE WORKSHOP
- Full frame camera, 50 or 35mm lenses
- If you have a crop camera, it is recommended that you use a lens with focal length of 35 mm or less. You will have trouble shooting with a 50mm lens
- 85 mm lens will not work for this kind of shooting
- Having a camera strap is absolutely required
- If you do not have a proper lens, you can take the one that you normally use. Keep in mind that in this case the effects in the photo will be different (lens F2.8 are too dark)
- Natalya herself prefers Nikon Z62 with lenses 50mm f1,4 Sigma art; Nikkor 100 mm f2,8 ; Nikkor 35mm f1,4.
During the workshop the participants are allowed
- Take photos during the workshop
- Make audio recordings
- To record the video on their own mobile devices, smartphones. Professional video recording is not allowed (including using professional equipment, camera tripods or inviting a professional videographer)
- Bring some clothes to change in the studio. It is going to be warm in there.
- There will be a short coffee break during the workshop. If you are on a specific diet or cannot miss a meal, please feel free to bring your food.
- If you are going by car, please think about a parking place. You may need to call to the studio and make sure street parking is available.
- Please, plan your time and keep track of traffic jams. Try not to be late for the workshop. The workshop starts and ends on time no matter what.