Newborn photography workshop in Dubai February 9,10 / 2024
February 9, 10 newborn photography workshop in Dubai
TUITION | The cost of 1 day workshop is 1200$ USD deposited 350$ USD is required
Studio Address: to be posted
Tuition is non-refundable. There is a limited seating of 10 students per workshop session. The 1 day workshop begins at 9:00 am ending at 6:00 pm.
During the workshop all the following topics will be covered:
The day will begin with detailed technical information from 9:00 to 10:00, followed by practical posing and photographing. Participants will be encouraged to take their own photos of the babies in each setup. Natalya and Ramina will assist each student in every step of the process, helping them to achieve the correct angle and composition. Don’t worry about time; Natalya and Ramina will allow each student enough time to get it right
Topics covered By Natalya
• Advanced camera settings, all you need to know to get the best result. Custom WB (Kelvin). Working with JPEG and RAW files
• A step-by-step breakdown of a newborn session will be shown. Composition why it is important. Transition from pose to pose, without disturbing. How to photograph unsettle babies. Awake shoots. Must have shoots /family images/. How to capture emotional connections between parents and the baby.
• How to create the best environment for your clients and the baby, no matter where is the session will be held.
• Learn how to achieve many angles out of each setup (this will help to provide beautiful gallery for your clients).
• Natalya will explain the process of setting up for the session prior to the baby’s arrival. Props preparation.
• Editing in Light room and Photoshop. Online after the workshop. Please, note that you need to have basic knowledge of these programs to be able to fully understand the new material.
Topics covered by Ramina
Ramina will share her knowledge of styling, posing and designing the sets for the newborns shoots. She will also cover marketing topics and branding.
Area of focus:
• Branding and marketing. The importance of social media. Build strong brand recognition around the world. Learn how to book ideal clients. How to price right and be profitable. How to improve your website and the best ways of communicating with your clients.
• How to work with colors. How to style the sets, using props, flowers and other accessories.
• Wrapping. 5 different wrapping styles. Easy and creative way to update your gallery.
• Props posing and shooting, Workflow. Angles. Getting variety of images out of each pose.
• Awake shots and beautiful Macros. What to do when you get awake baby, how to handle the situation right. Soothing techniques.
• Baby safety. How to safely and beautifully pose the baby in the props. How to be fully trained and insured newborn photographer.
Learn from award- winning Newborn and Baby photographer from Los Angeles – Ramina Magid.
Ramina is the owner of luxurious baby photography studio in Beverly Hills, California. She’s been a profitable photographer and a business owner for over 8 years.
Natalya has been teaching newborn photography for 12 years now, with thousands of students worldwide.
She serves as a judge in international competitions, a speaker at conferences and photo festivals. She has conducted over 200 workshops across Russia, Europe, and America.
Natalya has authored a book and four educational guides on newborn photography in the Russian language. She is the founder of the largest online school for photographing newborns in Russia, not to mention all the successful projects created over 13 years.
Natalya has her own photography studio in Surrey, Canada
To make a payment, please read the description carefully. Make sure you are paying for the workshop on the date you intend to attend
To reserve a spot in the workshop Dubai February 9 , you need to make a deposit of $350 USD (link below). The deposit is non-refundable. To make the payment, click on PAY NOW. The remaining amount must be paid no later than two weeks before the start of the workshop.
To reserve a spot in the workshop Dubai February 10 , you need to make a deposit of $350 USD (link below). The deposit is non-refundable. To make the payment, click on PAY NOW. The remaining amount must be paid no later than two weeks before the start of the workshop.
To pay the remaining 850$ USD for the Newborn Photography workshop in Dubai February 9 click PAY NOW. Please note The remaining payment should be made no later than 2 weeks before the workshop.
To pay the remaining 850$ USD for the Newborn Photography workshop in Dubai February 10 click PAY NOW. Please note The remaining payment should be made no later than 2 weeks before the workshop.